Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
SAUNFIA PANEER TIKKA
500 grams cottage cheese (paneer), cut into 1 inch cubes
½ teaspoon Lucknowi fennel (saunf) seeds, roasted and coarsely crushed
1 cup thick yogurt
2 tablespoons roasted gram flour (besan)
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
White pepper powder to taste
1 tablespoon lemon juice + for drizzling
½ teaspoons green cardamom powder
Few saffron strands
1-2 teaspoons oil + for greasing
2 medium green capsicums, cut into 1 inch cubes
Chaat masala for sprinkling
Salad for serving
Green chutney for brushing
1. Mix together yogurt, gram flour, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, white pepper powder, salt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, cardamom powder, fennel powder and saffron in a bowl. Add 1-2 teaspoons oil and mix well.
2. Add cottage cheese cubes, mix lightly and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 180° C. Grease a baking tray with some oil.
4. Coat each capsicum cube with the marinade.
5. Insert marinated capsicum cubes and cottage cheese cubes alternatively onto skewers and place on the greased tray.
6. Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle some chaat masala, drizzle some lemon juice on top and serve hot with some salad and green chutney.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. BUY NOW on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor