Hello subbies 🙂
So as some of your may have noticed through my Insta posts, my meal preps have recently changed and as promised, here is the recipe for it!
This recipe is made for people who are lazy (me), want to stay fit (me) whilst being able to enjoy food AND actually feeling FULL after a meal. Definitely not about that ‘starve yourself’ kinda of lifestyle!
This meal combines together different flavours all in one box to help curb your cravings and leave you feeling satisfied :).. at least thats how I feel after it.
I haven’t given out exact amounts in terms of grams per meal prep box because that is accustomed to my body type (e.g. calories to maintain etc), workout lifestyle and goals. Hence, it is so so so important that you find what’s the right amount for you 🙂
Hope it was helpful!
– Chicken Breast
– Purple Sweet Potato
– Shiitake Mushrooms
Chicken Cooking Details & Seasoning
– Paprika, Black Pepper, Mixed Herbs, Chilli Flakes & Chicken Powder
– Cook off in a non-stick pan with a tiny bit of water
Purple Sweet Potato
– Wash, peel, boil and mash!
– Wash, cut and boil!
– Soak (preferably overnight)
– Slice into smaller pieces and soak seasoned water (soy sauce, chicken powder & black pepper)
?? FOLLOW ME
➤ BLOG: https://gogreengolean.wordpress.com/
➤ INSTAGRAM: GoGreenGoLean
➤ SNAPCHAT: Susana_tsang
➤ E-MAIL: email@example.com